Online Twins/Multiples Group Prenatal Class Info
- Designed to meet the needs of expectant parents of multiples in an interactive and fun group environment using the video call app Zoom.
- Classes max out at 10 couples so every couple has the chance to ask questions, address their concerns, and connect with other expectant parents.
- The goal is to provide you and your partner the ability to make informed birth choices, build confidence and help ease the transition into parenthood
- The class is taught using a variety of instructional methods such as visual aids, diagrams and plenty of hands on practice!
- An optional class reunion is organized after the birth of all the babies.
- Once registration and payment is received; and registration and assessment package will be emailed to you for you to review and fill out a form and send back.
When should you take the Online Twins/Multiples Group Prenatal Class?
Anytime after 20 weeks but before 34 weeks. If you will be under 20 weeks at the start of class, we kindly ask that you contact us at 778-389-0048 before booking in.
Who are our instructors?
All Baby Prep™ instructors are experienced Registered Nurses (BCCNM) and are currently working in the Vancouver, BC and surrounding areas. All instructors follow the BC and Canadian healthcare guidelines.
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers and a microphone – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth
- Webcam – built-in or USB plug-in
To see full list of system requirements please visit Zoom’s website.
$375 for up to two people
No upcoming dates for online twins/multiple group courses as of right now.
Please register for a private twins/multiples course.
Please email us to make your request.